Become a CompuCal Technology Partner
Sell CompuCal’s technology as part of a broader more complete solution
What is a Technology Partner?
Technology partners will have established relationship with potential customers in their market place, they will have the skills to approach the customer, to be able to speak to decision makers with understanding of their needs and be credible in selling CompuCal software.
Who is a Technology Partner?
A Technology Partner is usually an established technology, automation or integration business. You will be able to create additional business and revenue opportunities for your organization by developing customized technology components that will address your customer’s specific calibration, maintenance or compliance requirements. CompuCal software is positioned as a platform that can be utilized to build custom integration solution for their clients. These custom solutions can then be sold onto their client base as an additional high cost, high margin product – such as integration into Maximo or SAP systems.
Contact us today to talk about how to become a CompuCal Technology Partner.
As an Technology Partner you will:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of how CompuCal’s software can integrate into your clients’ business process gaining them competitive advantage
- Enable your company to offer both engineering process knowledge and technology solutions
We support Technology Partners with:
- Joint marketing including events, on-line seminars, and public relations
- Field sales support for joint selling opportunities, and for client presentations
- Exposure on CompuCal’s Website
- Lead sharing and joint selling
- CompuCal logo usage
- Specialist product technical training
- Programmer’s integration & database training
- Priority notification of CompuCal software product development plans and releases
- Membership of CompuCal’s Product Focus Group (meets twice annually)
- Access to CompuCal’s Partners-only extranet site (This site will contain WEB ordering system, Development Partner referrals, common area for Marcom materials, product white papers and other useful materials.)
- Developer technical support for product development queries
Discover the power of CompuCal software
One of our team will be happy to give you a guided tour of our software
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE MANY TRUSTED GLOBAL BRANDS