If you are in Life Science or any regulated industry and you want to transform your manual paper processes into a safer paperless digital platform, CompuCal can help.
CompuCal specializes in developing software compliant to the highest regulations including 21 CFR Part 11. We offer compliant cloud and mobile software development services. All of our software developments are fully validated and ready for any audit. All of the validation documentation generated during projects are provided as PDF scanned copies for customers to use in audits.
Advantages of developing paperless digital solution
Below are some of the key reasons why all regulated companies including Life Science should consider moving to a paperless, contactless and compliant digital platform.
- Move to an automated solution that allows companies to work more efficiently with existing resources.
- It’s easier to manage audits. You can generate reports and show the recorded actions in the audit trail, with a click of a button.
- Automated reporting: Generate reliable, custom reports easily, eliminating the human error.
- Central data repository: Store all your data in a safe space and extract at any time for reporting or auditing purposes.
- Less requirement for meetings: Stakeholders from different departments can have access to the application from any place and check on tasks and projects. This decreases the need for frequent meetings to share data and discuss the progress of tasks and projects.
- Finally, less need for human interaction with no handwritten paper records to manage and touch by multiple hands. This is important in the Covid-19 era.
Would you like to find out more about our compliant cloud and mobile software development services? Just contact us.