The recording of the “Building a Compliant Calibration Management Program” webinar is now available.
Earlier this year we delivered a webinar about how to build a calibration management program for regulated industries like pharmaceutical and food industries. This short webinar recording offers an overview of the requirements for a compliant calibration management program.
In this video you will find out:
- The main five essentials for building a calibration management program for regulated industries.
- How to assess the potential risks using the criticality analysis matrix, GAMP classifications and Validation Life Cycle.
- The six calibration management program project phases.
- How can a calibration management software help you in the process?
- Case studies from CompuCal’s projects with customers in pharma and technical devices: procedures and cost savings.
Contact us to discuss on how to create a compliant calibration program for your company or evaluate your current one. We will be happy to help you.