The History of CompuCal
- 1964 Eddie Dornan, a former welder, established a mechanical engineering business in Belfast
- 1980 This successful company was moved to Cork and transformed into an electrical and instrumentation servicing company with a large customer base of pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- 1990 Dornan engineers were hired to undertake a major review of a customer’s instruments after they had failed an FDA audit as a result of some missed crucial calibrations
- 1993 CompuCal software was born out of a need to accurate and automated calibration management
- 1995 Jackie Dornan acquired the position of Managing Director of the company, after her father retired
- 1998 Matthew Dornan joined the company bringing technical expertise in engineering and validation
- At Present CompuCal has been successful in developing strategic relationships that have enabled growth in key accounts through European and global partners.
CompuCal continues to be world class calibration management software, evolving with changes in both industry and technology developments.
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE MANY TRUSTED GLOBAL BRANDS