Senior Developer’s job description
We are hiring a senior developer in our headquarters in Cork!
CompuCal’s Software Development team is responsible for providing technical web based and mobile solutions for a variety of internal business needs and customer facing applications. We are looking for a senior developer to join the team and help in the development and support of new and existing web/mobile applications. This will encompass all aspects of the software lifecycle from design to delivery.
- Provide professional services and solutions to help clients meet their business objectives
- Produce technical documentation to support all web applications, processes and tools.
- Design, test, and implement complex programs from user specifications; develop appropriate programs and systems documentation according to established IT standards
- Support and troubleshoot production systems as required to optimize performance, resolving production problems and providing timely follow-up on problem reports
- Develop programs in accordance with system architecture requirements & SDLC procedures
- Assist in resolving technical issues
- A minimum of 6 years professional experience in ASP.NET
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technologies: ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, REST APIs, LINQ, Relational Databases, IIS
- Tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL SERVER
- Object-oriented design (OOD) skills
- Programming analysis and design skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and analytical and interpersonal skills desired
- Document software programs per Software Development Best Practices
- Develop your skills and the skills of those around you. This is the opportunity to be at the centre of a variety of development projects and influence the product roadmap for CompuCal applications.
- Cross-platform Mobile development.
- Dynamic and customizable reporting technologies
- Integration into ERP/SAP systems
- Integration into hardware devices
- You will be extremely flexible, proactive, responsible, detail-oriented, and demonstrate an ability of getting the job done!
- You will be ambitious and willing to learn quickly
- Attitude is as important as experience, we want a team player who will work to deadlines and sometimes on their own initiative
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal communications and presentation skills as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
To download the job description please click here.
Why work at CompuCal? Have a look at our Careers page.
Contact Jackie Dornan to submit your CV or ask for more info: email@example.com